The day has come, my friends. I officially have dark circles under my eyes DAILY. I think this started as soon as I turned 31. It truly felt like something happened overnight to my face.
A few months ago, I blogged about a de-puffing eye balm that I love. When I shared this, many of you asked me if it covered dark circles, too. My answer at the time? “I don’t have dark circles so I’m not sure.”
Well, jokes on me now 😉
Lucky for you, I now have a product recommendation to brighten up that precious skin under your eyes…Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles!
Why I Like It
- Reasonably priced: This averages $10, depending on where you buy it. I purchased mine at Target, but this is in all major drugstores and available on Amazon.
- Great coverage: It truly does cover and correct the dark circles under my eyes.
- Feels light: This formula is very thin – yet powerful. I love that it provides such great coverage without being heavy or caked on.
- Color options: The concealer comes in 12 shades. I have it in the color Fair.
How To Use It
- The applicator at the top is a sponge. Twist that until you can see the concealer appear on it.
- Apply it under your eyes, then blend.
- (Optional) Maybelline’s website suggests if you have extreme dark circles to use the Neutralizer shade under the concealer shade.
KellyBrennan412 is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Influencer/Associates Program. As an Amazon Influencer, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for supporting businesses that support KellyBrennan412!