It’s that time of year. I know, I know we haven’t even celebrated Thanksgiving yet. But my goal every year is to finish my major shopping before turkey day. I don’t want to wait in line outside of a store at 4 a.m. Most of the things I buy come from stores that don’t have sales (Home Goods, T.J. Maxx, Marshall’s). The beauty of this is I can shop without regret and without constantly checking the websites to see if I could’ve saved money.
If I’m not in one of those stores, I’m online. Hello, internet – you’re a parent’s dream come true. Since my girls are still young, I can get by with a white lie about “that package on the front porch.” It miraculously makes its way to my attic, gets wrapped and then placed under the tree by Santa.
But it seems every year I want to buy stocking stuffers for my girlfriends or family members at the last minute. That’s what led me to this list: I wanted to organize the best beauty products that I could purchase online to give to the fabulous women in my life. Many of these received Allure’s Best of Beauty awards in 2018, and this list has never failed me in the past.
So grab your coffee or your wine, shop from your couch and complete that holiday to-do list TODAY!
TOP 10 STOCKING STUFFERS FOR THE BEAUTY LOVER IN YOUR LIFE
1. John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner, $8: Great for nourishing, shine AND detangling. It’s like having 3 products in 1! (2018 Allure Best of Beauty Award)
2. L’Oreal Face Primer, $9: This smoothes skin and helps control oil. Priming my face is a step I used to skip – but it’s so important and I need to make a better habit of it because makeup looks better LONGER if you do this. (2018 Allure Best of Beauty Award)
3. Deborah Lippmann Quick-Drying Top Coat, $17: If you paint your nails, this is a must-have! I use a lot of Deborah Lippmann nail polishes, but this top coat is something I recommend you use over any brand of polish. I’ve been using this for several years now. It provides a strong top layer on your polish and gives it a nice shine.
4. Cetaphil Gentle Waterproof Makeup Remover, $5: If you love your makeup, you should also love your makeup remover. Washing off your makeup should be done with products that are good for skin – especially ones that don’t dry you out. I use Tatcha makeup remover on my face, but only after removing my eye makeup with this.
5. Rosebud Lip Balm, $14: This is a cute set of 3 lip balms. I started using the Strawberry one in high school. This is wonderful for dry, chapped lips or even just to hydrate/shine your healthy lips…bonus, it smells great too! (2018 Allure Best of Beauty Award)
6. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, $6: If you follow my blog, you already know I love this! When you apply this under your eyes, it feels very thin yet provides great coverage. Dark circles, be gone! (2018 Allure Best of Beauty Award)
7. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lip Treatment, $6: This one is en route to my front door via Amazon for the first time! I haven’t tried it yet, but several beauty bloggers I follow have highly recommended it. I love the Neutrogena line because my skin has always responded well to it. This is one of those brands I trust and get excited to try their new products. (2018 Allure Best of Beauty Award)
8. EcoTools Wonder Color Finish, $8: I recently ditched my blender sponge and started using this for contouring. I feel like I have more control with this, more of the makeup stays in place and it’s easier to clean.
9. Butter London Cuticle Balm, $18: Another product on its way to my house! I have never owned anything for my cuticles. Every time I get my nails done, I’m told I need to start using something because my nails are too dry (says every mom….thanks to us washing our hands 50x a day!)
10. ApotheCARE Essentials The Mender Hair repair Oil, $10: This is a wonderful hair treatment for dry, damaged hair. You can use it before you shampoo or use it when you’re styling to smooth ends and give your hair some shine. Contrary to what you think when you hear “oil,” this does not leave your hair looking or feeling greasy.
KellyBrennan412 is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Influencer/Associates Program. As an Amazon Influencer, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for supporting businesses that support KellyBrennan412!