Admit it, we’re all looking for those last minute “oh-crap” gifts that we didn’t buy for someone. Here are some that are great for the gadget lover in your life, the badass women in your life, or the rose gold lover (which is just about every female.)
- 6 ft. iPhone Cable, $13: These cables are a game changer. No longer do you have to sit in that spot on the couch because it’s closest to the outlet. You can plug your phone in on another side of the room and still be able to sit comfortably and use it. These are great for the car too, for when parents have to sit in the back next to a carseat and entertain their kids with YouTube videos of Elmo. Just sayin’.
2. “Badass” Coffee Mug, $14: Here’s a gift for the woman in your life who either needs encouragement or is a sassy great friend who already knows she kicks butt. Who wouldn’t want to start their day with a smile while drinking coffee?
3. Rose Gold Wine Tumbler, $12: Why? Because it’s ROSE GOLD.
4. Lazy Cell Phone Mount, $9: Lazy? Or totally practical? This baby makes watching videos in bed a breeze, or even watching recipe videos while you cook. Who invents this stuff? Why wasn’t it me?!
5. Spiral Rubber Hair Bands, $8: These bad boys are going to be listed as a Friday Favorite of mine really soon 🙂 I bought my first pair of these hair bands when I was in Hawaii because it was advertised that they wouldn’t give me a headache. Since my hair is often pulled back during the day when I have the girls, I’m usually fighting a headache from my hair ties being too tight. These have been AHH-mazing. I’m buying them for all my mom friends!